Munnar (2N), Alappuzha (1N)
Day 1: Cochin – Munnar (140km)
Welcome to God's Own Country! Following your arrival at the Cochin International Airport, you will be warmly greeted by our tour representative. Thereafter, you will be heading towards Munnar or the 'Nature Lover's Paradise'. On the way you can enjoy some waterfalls and natural scenic spots. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the Hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel will be arranged.
Day 2: Munnar Excursion
After the breakfast, local sightseeing can be enjoyed. Situated at the Confluence of three mountain streams -Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Elephant Arrival Spot Cinema Shooting, Kundale Lake and Echo point. During the day, you will also visit Eravikulam National Park where you can enjoy spotting the exotic Nilgiri Tahr and several other wildlife species. Post this, Anaimudi Peak; the highest peak in South India, along with Tata Tea Museum, International Blossom (Hydel) Park, spice plantations and other places will be visited during the day. Overnight stay will be at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar – Alappuzha (houseboat)(168km)
After the breakfast, you can pack your bags and check-out from the hotel. Thereafter, you will be heading towards Alappuzha, the 'Backwater Capital' of Kerala. Arriving at Alappuzha, you will check-in to a houseboat and enjoy the silent yet alluring backwaters. Delight in the facilities and amenities within the boat and passing through the lush coconut lagoons, never-ending paddy fields, narrow canals and coir villages. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 4: Alappuzha – Cochin (60km)
After breakfast, check-out from the houseboat and drive to Cochin. Local sightseeing at Cochin. Your itinerary here will include places like Fort Cochin, still keeping alive its ancient Jew tradition, the Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry palace, St. Francis Church and many more. The Jew's street and the Chinese fishing nets at Fort Cochin beach are the main highlights. Thereafter, you will reach the final point of your amazing Kerala tour!. Back to Cochin Airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in God's Own Country
1. Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Private Car (A/C).
2. All Arrival / Departure transfer as mentioned in itinerary by Private Car.
3. Twin sharing accommodation. (Budget deluxe hotel)
4. Breakfast on all days.
5. All meals while in houseboat.(Lunch, Dinner,Breakfast,Snacks, And Mineral Water).
6. Toll charges, parking fees, driver charges and fuel cost.
1. Meals not mentioned in the inclusion list.
2. Any entry fees within the tour.
3. Porter charges, tips, insurance, laundry charges, liquors, wine And telephone charges.
4. Personal expenditures in any form.
5. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
1. 5:30 pm to 08:00 am-Boat will Anchored & it will be idle in the lake. (As per GOVT. Rule-Village people need to put net in the lake for fishing).
2. In Deluxe and premium houseboat air-condition will function in bedroom from 09.00 PM till 06.00 AM only.
• For booking the above package an advance amount of 30% should be debited to company account and balance amount before starting the Package
• In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels. These will be communicated and we will offer alternative options were rate of package increase or decrease depends upon hotel selected. If you are not satisfied with the alternative hotel we will refund you the advance amount
• No hidden charges
• The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only
• Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel may charge extra for the same